760th entry

Blogging at 3.51am in the morning is something different than usual. Listening some everlasting love mp3 and blogging is always a leisure for me. I love the quietness and my own private corner that i had in this house. It always give me inspiration to write whatever i had in mind.

I had mind blocked. It sound like I am a freelance writer or editior... Haha.. I am not. It is just my own space to reflect my own feeling. This is why i named this blog as my My Little World of Heart..

Several things in mind.

I met up with my best friends. It is a catch-up time. Wonderful time with them despite I was only accompany them to walk around to get their stuffs. Nice lunch and dinner together.

Firstly the 999 days of celebration was partially ruined due to over pending work load. Spent nearly 7 hours in office to clear work load. Only the evening schedule was processed. It was just a simple dinner and movie watching. It is shortened but it still enjoyed the company we had together. Perhap, the shorten process made me to cherish more as our bonding time was limited.

Upon hearing a shocking news, i did some reflections. I was totally over reacted with emotions. Angry, upset, hurt and worry. I understand myself more what i want in marriage in future. I understand where was my bottomline and my limit. I will not tolerate any unreasonable nonsenses.

Comments

Anonymous said…
start worrying foor her.. ytd i also din sleep well i had nightmre.. u still remember i told u tat i had a dream b4.. abt jinsuo 2nd wedding..


frm : xiaoyanzi
cleffairy said…
*sigh* Somtimes, certain things are just out of our control Dun worry, it'll get better in time.

Popular Posts