761th entry

Finally i have a few minute break time to blog. I was totally too busy with my marking until i had no time for others. I did not have time to go out with my folks, watching my HongKong dramas and studying. I had been procrastinating my studies due to lack of time. Practicially i had insufficient to sleep... The only time i can do is each Friday evening to go for a dinner with him. I really need a deep consideration of this job if i really want to pursuit for a long term career...

However this job really gave me many laughter and silly situations. I do not know if i really want to laugh or anger with them...

Scenerio 1:

Me: Can i erase this section of the white board?
Class: Yes...
Kid 1: Teacher? Can i erase? *rise hand*
Kid 2: Teacher can erase? *rise hand*
All shouting loudly together: Teacher can erase? *all rise hands*
Me: Excuse me! Teacher cannot be erased!
All started to laugh...

Scenerio 2:
Assembly hall.

I was at the hall and listening the announcement before i return to staff room. I was standing near a class which i used to relief them before. After the announcement, i stood up and walked to the exit. Before i departed the place, a teacher suddenly made an unplanned announcement. I turned around and stood near a class. I listened and understood the announcement. So i walked quickly down the staircase (two storey down) and tapped my access card at the door of the staff room.

I saw that class students were walking behind me... They stared at me with surprise.. I stared back with blur look.

Me:  Why all of you follow me to staff room?
Class: Oops.. *all ran up back to the hall*

I was shaking my head... They shd know which teacher supposed to bring them back for classroom and they followed me..

Comments

Popular Posts