770th entry

Finally all my lunar new year celebrations had came to an end. Since i had a big extended family and the celebrations could last me till the 15th of lunar Chinese calendar. I was glad that this year the celebration turned well as we had 4 long holidays (if i count the weekend too).

On the 4th day of lunar new year, it was our family who invited relatives for dinner. Also that day, i felt pretty ill. I had fever with 39 degree and i still needed to whip 3 dishes and mopped the floor. I threw the rest of the works to my folks to complete.

Sick for next 4 days and I'm still currently coughing. I still eyeing the Chinese goodies that were still on the coffee table. Get well and i can have a great feast with it.

***

Last Friday, i had a wonderful time with dear. We didn't planned anything and just go with the flow. Met up and went for dinner. Caught a movie and went to Sentosa Broadway for a stroll. Everything seem romantic but it was not planned in advance. It seemed to be like a pre-celebration for V-day.

Ha ha.. the only thing was there wasn't a flower from him. Otherwise it will be prefect.

Comments

Popular Posts