775th entry

It was 2.15 am in the morning. Today is another sleepless night. I had been behaving such sleepless night for past few days. I was confused and dilemma about the path. Did i choose the right goal and path for myself. Am I capable to handle such challenges in future?

I am satisfied with the lifestyle that I currently have now. I felt it is hard to balance the time between work and time for love ones. I was the type of person that career is not my very important place in my heart. The bonding with love ones is always the top of my list. I had a very wonderful time (without any stable income) to spend the time with love ones and my goals. Actually no one was really supported with my choice and my goal path. I was labelled as stupid and lazy because i refused to work the well paid long hours desk-bound jobs. I want something different from my past many years of working life and i was introduced with relief teaching.

I felt happy during the past one year. I had joys and job satisfaction from this job. However I was never shortlisted for the permanent job. It made me disappointed that this industry failed to recruit those who really want to teach with passion (just like me and dear). I was forced to move on...

I likely will be invited with an job career in different environment and objectives. I will faced many challenges for next few years if I accept this offer. I need to re-self-study for improvement for my English to enable me to meet the requirements within two years. Not only that, I need to work and study a course at the same time for a long period of time.

It will likely help me to build my future life with dear. I cannot survive the unstable income to own a HDB house with dear (in future) , my expenses, the folks and loans.

I will sacrifice a lot of my precious time in future because those reasons i stated. I will have less time with the little ones who had been there for me most of the time.

And i hope everything which i sacrifice are really worth for it.

Comments

Popular Posts