779th entry

I think i had a good long weekend...

Last Friday, Dear and I went to Paragon to collect my redemption tickets for FF5. The Q for general enquire was super duper long. I immediately realised that it was the launch of ipad2. No wonder the q was freaking long. Lucky a staff who help control the crowd ask us if we need any help. He told us to collect at the cashier instead and we avoid that freaking long q to get a pair of tickets.

After several minutes, we walked to Orchard Central for Medzs. It was mainly focus on Mediterranean food, in Mache style. Both got a seat despite it was pretty late for dinner. We had a wonderful French, Turkey and Greece food. Beside that, we had a good Green goblin beer too. I think it is a good place for meal or drinking session. The variety of alcohol was awesome good. I found many pretty unknown beers from that bars. Of course, the price will be slightly higher.

Next day, Dear and I met up for free preview of Thor. It was in the old cinema and everything was alright except the film was burnt during the peak climix of the movie. Everyone thought the movie was gone as the repeated announcement was played to ask us to leave. I insisted that we should stay until an official announcement made. The best part was dear lost the ticket sub when he went out to buy popcorn combo for me. I thought we could not get a replacement tickets for our lost subs. End up, the offical announcement was made and the techinian need ten minutes to repair. Meanawhile, everyone rush for toilet break, including us. Until Dear was back, i quickly went for my turn. Turned out that the movie started when i stepped out from the cinema. It meant I didnt see the peak climax.

Sunday - We went Expo and Bugis with Dear's family. It was super tiring day as we took public transportation. End up i bought my brother's birthday present and a big heavy memory pillow home from metro sale. Bumped folks on train and complained i was such an idiot to buy so many stuffs when there wasn't a car.

Monday - Brought folks to Medzs again. It was nice that i made a reservation on previous day. Actually we went on sat with dear's family  but there was no available tables. The reservation made us a good smooth entry, many walk in customers had to wait for a table. The reserved table had a stone with my name written on it. Nice. We ate alot of different cusine and dad loved the spainish food. Of course, we ate 5 types of desserts too and the total bill was not as hurtful due to good discount i received. =)

And now, i am waititng dear to fetch me for our redemption sneak preview at Cathay. Can't wait to watch it with dear.. =)

Comments

Popular Posts