781th entry

2nd entry of the day.

I love to blog in wee hours. I always have the inspiration to write anything down from my feeling or thoughts.
I was shared from egener about a song and how this song inspirated him to view about relationship.

This song was sang by Chris Medina. In this video, it show he was carrying an handicapped lady. She was his gf who got into an accident before their wedding 2009.

This song also remind me of my dear...

During April 2009, i was suffered from a terrible illness. I was unable to hear almost anything. Not a doorbell sound or telephone rang. I could only can hear a soft muffy voice unless someone speak directly at my ear. It was my first time that i felt very very scared that i will turn deaf.

For nearly that two weeks, Dear always had been on my side. He became my ear. He helped me to listen any sound and translated to me. I was scared. He was there to support me with his hugs and actions.

I did tell him that I will become a burden to him if i became deaf.
I asked him to leave me.
He insisted no...
He gave me a tight hug and asked me to silent.

Soon.. I started to recover without surgery. It was really a blessing that he was with me throughout the process. He was pretty stubbon that i am the one for him and will not leave me during bad times,

Thank you for his love. I felt touched. loved and honour to have him.






Anywhere you are, I am near

Anywhere you go, I'll be there

Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see

How every single promise I keep

Cuz what kind of guy would I be

If I was to leave when you need me most



What are words

If you really don't mean them

When you say them

What are words

If they're only for good times

Then their done

When it's love

Yeah, you say them out loud, those words

They never go away

They live on, even when we're gone



And I know an angel was sent

Just from me and now know I'm meant

To be where I am and I'm gonna be

Standing right beside her tonight And I'm gonna be by your side

I would never leave when she needs me most



What are words

If you really don't mean them

When you say them

What are words

If they're only for good times

Then their done

When it's love

Yeah, you say them out loud, those words

They never go away

They live on, even when we're gone



Anywhere you are, I am near

Anywhere you go, I'll be there

And I'm gonna be here forever more

Every single promise I keep

Cuz what kind of guy would I be

If I was to leave when you need me most



I'm forever keeping my angel close

Comments

cleffairy said…
Oh no! This post made me cry. It is really hard to find such sincere love in a materialistic world. They're both blessed indeed.

ps: i like to write in the wee hour too... nobody to disturb me... =D

Popular Posts