787th entry

The workload in this week is reduced. 1 day of training, 1 day public holiday and 1 day centre close due to teacher's day.. Basically i work 2 days. Training is just having fun and i got a few nice gift home. =)

I still miss the teacher's day celebration at old school. That's when i realised my students love me alot. Cards and gifts... Also a simple greeting make my day fill with colour.

I feel happier with this ample of rest at home. I had a good nap, great time with friend and whole day dating with dear. I still need more sleep as i merely 6 hours each day. My body will automatically wake up at specific hours.

Dear and I went to watch smurf yesterday. He booked online and gave me a surprise. It was nice gesture. Intoxicated with the smurf theme song...

Comments

Popular Posts