788th entry

Last week, i went through my appraisal form and discussion with my boss. I was quite surprised that i pass through it. My probation hasn't end but i get my confirmation letter today. Letter dated 9th Sep but it is confirmed on 20th. I also received my medical card. Cheaper doctor visit!! =)

Last Sunday, i managed to chat with my dear cousin, Shawn. He was preparing for his prelim exams. I was glad that he used my books until they were nearly wear off. This show he brought almost everyday. I had a good chat to help him to boost his confidence on his exam. I was pleased that he wish i can be a counsellor in his school. Seem that i gave him to understand himself more.. Perhaps this is my strength. Friends like to chat with me with their problems and i could give them a comfortable listener or unexpected result from the chat.

Comments

Popular Posts