790th entry

Busy like a bee..

I am overwhelmed with the course lessons and the amount of works and assignments that i need to accomplish within a term. The course lessons are not as simple as i think. Till now, i only able understand one module. That module is a pretty common sense topic. I show my assignments questions and dear think the whole course is simple - no level of challenge compare to his university course.

We had a good talk on the bus when we were on the way home. Eventually, we had a heaty debate.

I was telling him that I'm very stressed with my course. The amount of assignments and the date dues are too close and fast. Imagine that i had 2th week of lesson and i need to complete 2 group assignment with PowerPoint presentation 2 weeks later? It haven't include the meet up for brain-storming and the documentation of what we do. Lessons are 7 hours for 3 days and i need to work 2 days (plus assignment at work). Beside i have compulsory 1st aid course on Sat for 3 weeks.

He think that my diploma course is level of challenge is easy and think i should able to cope with it well.

Perhaps my time management for past two weeks are weak. I need better time management with so OVERWHELMING events and social activities.

I do not have much time online for past two weeks. I realised that he had been blogging again. I start to worry for him. If he blogged, it is usually good news or he was too stressed / troubled with problems.

He is feeling problem. He is worried our finances if we want to marry. I had been hinting him that I'm not young anymore if we want a child in future. I'm amazed that I'm going to hit high-risk age group for mother if we want a baby after marriage & housing issues.

Housing in Singapore is pretty expensive. Half a million dollars for a flat in a partial-mature area in Singapore. He is worried our combine income as i earn lesser than him. My income for this job is not as high as other jobs that i used to work. I do worried as this income is barely enough to support myself and my family. How to cope if i had a house with dear and i cannot imagine the life with a baby? The cost of raising a child is not cheap in Singapore too.

Haiz... I'm better focus my studies first...

Comments

Popular Posts