789th entry

Today is 1st Oct. It is no longer a children's day. It had been change to first friday of Oct.

I am not blogging for quite a while. I am pretty busy during last month, Sept. I confirmed to be a staff of my company and i was sent for orientation in my new school. Every day seem to be a tiring day and i do not have time to write or blog.

This coming Oct, i will be ever more busier.

School will be starting on 5th Oct. I will be having 3 days school classes and working 2 days. Beside this, I need to attend 3 lessons on my Oct saturday for first aid course. I was stressed not to break the reputation as no one actually fail first aid course in my workplace..

Many events like Grandma's birthday, friend's baby shower and gatherings. Even my best friend is complaining that i have not been meeting her for a while..

More and more events, course and lessons. I need a light n compact planner organiser badly..

Comments

Popular Posts