792th entry

I had been missing away for a month in this blog. I was super busy with my working life and my studies.
It is not a easy task as I previously think. Working 2 - 3 days per week and go school 3 days sound easy life. One Chinese teachers thought it was a very easy task. They were thinking no need to work for 3 days and just attend school. How life is so comfortable?

I really want to debate with them. But I chose not. I am tired to debate how hard my course is. 
I believed that they are envy. I was sponsored and paid for attending the course. (of course i had to sign a working bond and had to fulfil a certain result.) We had different language version course studies, different course time and the era we took the course were different. Nowadays our education government had implemented more modules than previously. My course is not the standard normal course, it was FAST ACCELERATED course. It mean USE 3 years of course works and lesson to turn into 15 months course. Time is short and with many assignments. I had hard time to deal with it.

I showed my assignment question to my newly full pledge teacher. She told me it was easy to do lesson plan for performing arts and why am I in stress? However, she apologised after she read the assignment question. It was not as easy as during her times.

Self and Social Awareness became a MODULE! Ironically, how to teach these when we adults are not self and social awareness?

Dear and some colleagues did ask me a question. Why am I so stress with my diploma course? Ironically, i had not been so hard-working in my studies. It seem that I want to work well as I am no longer as young as my classmate who were mostly 11 years younger than me. I felt that I do not have time to waste my time and i really want to achieve well.

Back to assignment... =(

Comments

Popular Posts