374th entry

Perhaps u have seen a lot of such movie stories line in the chinese oldies movies. There is always a wealthy rich daughter, who love only the poor man childhood pal despite she has tons of suitors. In the end, the wealthy daughter married him though there is objections.

I initally thought i happened only in a movie story. In fact there is a live example happened to my family. THe so-called leading actoress is my grandmother.

Everybody from my mum's side is having dinner at my house. Grandma happened to tell her story to juniors.

I asked my bro and Mum for details and they willingly told me many stories about how rich grandma's family is. Two personal maids to attend her and grandmother's family members all earned high salaries. Many rich, handsome suitors tended to woo my grandma. Ironially she only eyed on my poor childhood pal, who happened to be my grandfather.

Perhaps it is call love and fate...

Now i knew why my passed away grandfather used to dote my bad temper grandma. She married him despite of objections. She shared her dowry to let my grandfather invested his business empire.

The greatest love of all...

Perhaps my mum had the same herit same gene. Marrying my father despite of objections.

So will my bro and i will have the herit similar gene?

Let time tell the truth...

Comments

Popular Posts