375th entry

Yesterday i bump Bro Jam at MRT train. Err... He offered his seat to me after spotted me standing at the glass door.. Both had a short conversation. He was having a game sort of amazing race that travel around the singapore. Btw he was currently on a 10 month course offered in his church. Now he is half working and half studying.

Btw, he forget to say goodbye when he alighted the train. Perhap he is too engross the process of his amazing race.. haha

I went to downtown jalan jalan an hour after collecting my new passport. More than a quarter hour of shopping was on occupied by phone with ah rong. I had not shop around alone for A LONG TIME!

Btw, i had darn ugly photo inside my new passport. The background pic overlap my scanned photo and it looked like my face full of dark patches. Yucks.. Lucky it only last 5 years. However it also mean tat i need to pay $60 (or more) again in 5 years time.. *sob*

Somemore Papa said it is nice! *Argghhh*

Comments

pinkballz said…
i thot it's for 10 yrs?

Popular Posts