521th entry

Great.. dad is discharged. Great to have him back home. I realised i love him badly.. No more rushing hosp. Mum n i can rest well. THank heaven to have him back on my side. I cant imagine the days without him on my side. I will go nut!

More joyful new... my fav idol Jacky Cheung is back to s'pore for concert.

The year of Jacky cheung 07 concert.









Somemore one n two days before my bday! Wahhhh! I wan to GO!.. save $ for it. Tix cost $98, $128, $168 and $198. Yesterday Dad in hosp wan $198 cos he wan to see him clearly.. Buying 3 tixs? Nuts.. $600 for total.. i can buy two airtixs to bkk liao.

More info? http://www.jackycheungworldtour.com/

oh ya.. must inform Aunt toO! Her fav toO!

Comments

Anonymous said…
jacky also have 40+ more of concerts to open in HK on august.. Wan to go HK @ tat time ha ha ha u intend to buy his new album releasing on 26th Jan? U will be very busy n broke u wan see yr harry n jacky all ard same time..


Xiaoyanzi

Popular Posts