522th entry

i can only say.. tired

no matter wat i done, i always feel tired. I already allocated 8hrs of rest n seemed it is not sufficient. I cut down my leisure hours for my rest n works. Seem work is wearing me down. Even today is an off day, friends found me blurish. No energy nor no mood.

Had dinner n dessert with old friends.. great.. jus tat the weather is not nice.

Thanks min for getting me 3 pairs of earring costing her $5. I know she will slaughter me a big sum when i got a perm job. oh dear... nvrmind.. she still owe my 2 HK trip n 1 Japan trip. I will remind her regularly till i got redeem these trips.

i wish i have more time for myself. Tmr is sun n i had no time to rest or do my own things. Seem i was tied up with sleep n work. Not much time for others..

Comments

Popular Posts