523th entry

Wahhh... i shd go n watch Rain concert. Saw the newspaper.. show the effect is not bad. Hopefully, it will have vcd or dvd concert. At least i can see...

My youtube account is pityful.. only one mv. Not bad result lah. Loaded only for seven to eight weeks n got one thousand eight hundred viewship. Mayb if got time, i will search more clips into it. Can anyone tell me where to dl clips?

Hey.. im getting worse in memory. I forget tat whether i did post the link of my only and one mv huh! Anyone please comment abt this?

Finally i finish "My girl" korean drama on sun. Rush to finish till 4am. cos no more time to watch except weekend. NOt bad. If u love comedy + love story. U can try n watch it. Oh well.. I love its OST. Abit different from those love songs from other dramas. Got the whole soundtrack.

My mp3 player had been with me since my Japan trip. It is abt 4 yrs bah. It is still working perfectly fine but its memory space is limited. Wonder shd i change into a bigger size or use the money to get something else? My hp is with me for 4 yrs. Wonder if it's time to change?

Oh dear.. i havent got a stable income n im thinking to change this n tat...

Comments

Popular Posts