526th entry

Weekend again.. here am i blogging...

Cny is next week. I still dun have the cny mood yet. Y? WOrking darn hard everyday like the work is endless..

Im still considering whether i shd continue staying in the office. Superior havent got time to talk with boss abt converting to perm yet. Boss is forever busy n grumbling.

Got a day off on cny week. I was booked by my best friends immediately i receive the information. Either will be watching movie or karaoke. I have years didnt go kbox already. Colleen say must sing until sore throat.. -__-"

I had take extra off days. These days will be a busy too cos i need to settle many matters on behalf of my folks. No time will be given for friends bah. At most phone call?

My reunion dinner still a headache. Set dinner is not book yet. Waiting for my uncle to confirm for me to entitle more benefits. 6 more days... I also give up the seating arrangement. I jus let them free seating.. i already headache with many matters and dun wan to add more into my little size brain.

Comments

juzyounme said…
let us know again, if u r staying in job... Happy CNY in advance!

Popular Posts