530th entry

It is great to have the control of my own timing. i hate restriction on timing such as 45 min for lunch or must work 8am sharp. It is great to wake up naturally.. do things at my own timing. I miss such time. Work busy till exhausted n no time for other matter. I need to give up my control of time for salary and responbilities.

Things had been going too smoothly and fast. Got alot of mixed feeling.

Im totally pack for this cny till lunar 15th. SOme invited me out and im totally sorry tat i cant make it. I tried my best to attend till my every hr in my organise book is totally full. I felt this year is my busiest cny ever in my entire life till now.

Glad tat there are ppl who pamper me like a princess. It feel great when i received such pamper. I need one whenever i feel down. The bears i recieved this week are not named yet. Im thinking of a good name as it will last them an entire lifetime. Better to get a good name instead of those crappy ones. Also i feel great to have ppl fetch me. This is not their jobs but they still do for me. Thanks dad n min for the countless times, fetching me when im lost or tired. I realised yesterday abt this theory. I must be grateful! :)

Comments

Popular Posts