531th entry

ok.. saw the movie " letters from iwo jima". This is not tat type of movies such as thrillers or wat. THis have alot of inner tots abt the movie. From this movie, i realised a fact tat regardless the soldiers come from allies or enemies, both have family members who are worry their safety. In the past, i always have the tots one side is good while other party is bad. I didnt see a balance from both parties. A song is more efficient than any general's words. It really boast the moral of an low sinking troop.

THanks to him for the movie n coffee treat i got yesterday!


Hmm... i do feel abit sad tat friend keep his pain n opinion quiet. Ironically, even he is in pain n voice to me. I also cant do any help for him. Im not a painkiller nor a medic.. however it hurt when i saw my friend is pain.

Pain do remind me of Highness. I always hear her saying pain n popping those different type of painkillers tat doc prescribed to her. Sometime i feel hurt whenever i cant offer any help to her. Such a close friend of mine and i cant do anything but moral support.

Comments

Popular Posts