566th entry

I had already finish my Harry Potter and the Deathly hallow last two weeks. Ending which i knew before hand when i got my book. THis time i read very details. Perhap this is the very last book. No more potter to read in future unless i re-read all my book again.

Who died? THis is wat clar is chasing me for answer.

Im sad. *sobsob* Alot of my favs either died or become disable.

Geroge lost his ear while pretending to be 7 potters.
Mad eye moody died while protecting one of the 7 potters.
Hedwig died during the chase by dead eaters.
Dobby died while saving Harry.
Lupins and his wife Tonks died during the last battle.
Fred is the only weasley member died during last battle.
Yes snape died. This is i knew beforehand. However his reason of death is most lamed..
Most of all... the dark lord.. deserved to die at all.. :)

I cried, i laughed for every details.. :S Overgross with the story..

Alot of theories which i bought earlier "wat will happened in Harry Potter book 7" appeared to be correct. WOw.. they really analysis what JK Rowling's words n hints. Im most surprised that R.A.B that they realise got it RIGHT!

Ok.. back to reality..

Im one of the billions who live in earth. Working hard for money.. Pinning for true love.. How many will be as forturnate as Xiao Shi in Smiling Pasta? Joyful family she had. I wish i can as cheerful as her. As optimistic as her.. I shall learn her strength.

I had been watching this series. A laughing comedy. It really cheer up my low spirit recently. My weight had down 2kgs due to stress. Pimples had been popping out at my stress face area.

Finance is not optimistic. I will be cutting down on movies and dinners each month. COnfirm i will stop my networking appointments for the time being.

Washer machine is down. Fridge is leaking toO.. asking them to save is as hard as asking sun to rise from west. I shd learn from Clar. 3 meals per day shall be eating bread.

Unless i strike lottery.. this will be a different story.

If company is not offering me an increment or confirmation within this month, i shall be leaving. HR is waiting for their new HR manager to follow up my case. Checked from staff, i only need to offer 3 days notice.

Uncle P immediately call job offer when he know i was not paid for medical or leave. He got me an chance from a well known company in S'pore. Likely want my resume and wan me to fill up their application form.

I wish to leave as my drive is down to zero. Only being push back is monthly bills & loans which i need to pay and my lunch kaikis.

Comments

juzyounme said…
- who is george? thot is 1 of the weasley twins?

- who r the 7 potters?

- who is dobby?

- i thot ron is still alive at end of the story? if yes, fred would not be the last weasley left.

Thanks, dear.

Popular Posts