567th entry

Am i over-reactive?

Probs are like waves.. sweep to shore one by one..

I nearly weep. No.. shd be nearly cry. This round is mum. She need to admit hosptial. I take other urgent leave to bring her to poly clinic to refer her to admission date and getting a subisdy rate in hospital.

Likely blacklist again for taking toO much urgent leave liao. :( More leaves will be taken soon.. I ask dad to take turn to take leave if mum is hospitalize.

Washer machine finally fixed. $300 in total. i fork out partially.

Mum said pain. Gave her allowance to see doctor. ANother $60 down..

The interviewer look for me at wrong timing.. find me while i was verge of breakdown.. Who care for the faxed copy of my certs? Im not in mood nor time for tat!

Comments

juzyounme said…
u going for interview for a new job?

Popular Posts