568th entry

I just notice from my previous archives. I start my first entry at Aug 2004 and now is Aug 2007. Congrat to myself tat i wrote for whole 3 years without stopping.



I think i didn't make it clear in my previous few entries and i shall make it clear once for all. I nvr expect someone will get scary with my limited information in my previous entry.



Im not the one who got the stones. It's my mum. 5 cluster stones at kidney and one at lower. Either laser surgery or physical. I suspect to be physical as the cluster one is large. Now all i can do is to wait for the given appointment unless i strike lottery. With money, i can bring her any hospital without delay for treatment.



More bad new.. Dad told me it is time to go back to check his eye whether he need operation. I totally forgetten. Oh i wonder how am i going to survive if both need to go for operation.



Im tired. How long can i endure?



Bro took back the cd-r burner back which he promised to give me. :(



I received my bag - "i'm not a plastic bag" by anya hindmarch. Mine is green which is Japan version. Pretty and i love the capacity..



THe bag tat caused a chaos in many countries cos it is limited edition and promoting to be environmental. Many celebraties had it. S'pore cancelled its launch due to UK, USA, Japan and Asia queue riots. Just imagine another hello kitty queue. I heard from new collegue tat she queue since 4am n she still can't get it. It caused a riot when the bag supply finished. One per person also no stock.. wow..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hiyo~*
I guess its not that people gave you the same reply as in "its up to you" while in reality, IT IS really up to you. I guess most people also do not want to give you the wrong advices. What if things do not go the way you expected? will you shift the blame on them? From what I see, its either people do not experienced what you are going through and they really do not know how to advise you or they do not want to feel guilty if something else happened bah. All I can say is that everything has a cause and effect, you reaped what you sowed. Every matter is two-sided, not necessary bad things happening to you is bad, sometimes they come together with experience and teach you something more valuable one will be able to learn from. Your best teacher is yourself. Good things coming your way might not be a good thing becoz sometimes we will take things for granted. Remember that you are not the alone, you still have lotsa frenzes who cared so much about you. See lah, always try to ask you out, you always reject us, then no time lah, lotsa execuses..HAHAHAHAH, joking lah~*

There are people a hundred, thousand zillion of people out there living and experiencing in a more critical and harsh condition than we are. Be gratful and live your life to the fullest~*

okok, enough, later u say I start preaching again~*sighz

P e r s e r v e r a n c e, D i s c o v e r T h e H u m a n L I m I t
荣儿
Anonymous said…
知足才会长乐

执著不会幸福

曾经拥有,才懂得珍惜

You Are Who You Are

荣儿

Popular Posts