606th entry

Happy New Year! =)

Past few days im super busy with works and other activtites. Office stocktake really wear me down. Counting the quantites of small items or big items are taxing. Climbing up and down..

Had a drip at somewhere i had nvr been there before. Since i went late, the pool seem to be empty and felt like it is reserved for me.. =P The drip really help me to destress myself from works. It turned out to be a special nite later.. it is somewhere new for me.. great ambience indeed.

Went to JB n nearly got pickpocketed. It is not the 1st time experience. I had a worse better.. I can count myself very lucky as the pickpocket is novice. His skill wasnt tat fast n stable. It is why i can feel someone is touching my pocket. Need to be alert more in future.

Went for countdown last nite.. The view of firework we had is fantastic.. Not so squeeze.. It seem to be a little disappointed as it was not as romantic or fun that i expected..

Comments

Popular Posts