608th entry

Work like hell...

Had 8 collegues and 5 is not in office. 2 outstation for 5days, 1 post to do service work for weeks, 1 on mc two days and 1 urgent leave for a week. All my working partners are not in office.

Left 3. One is individual product line. Cant help to relief my work load. Only can advise me as she is experience for 20 years. The remaining two is product support. Mainly cant help me.. Instead they seek me for help as they need admin assist toO..

Faint..

Had DnD last tue @ marina mandarin. =) and i invited a partner.

Theme is "Around the world". So need to wear cultural / country dressing.. To save $ from renting costume, I wear my green qi pao cos i wore twice only.

Fun indeed.. i was post to sit with big boss as im the newest in the dept. Lucky i sit with him instead with the VIPs from other regions. He is fun n outgoing.. great to have such character sit together.

Lucky draw.. each staff will have a prize. Only how much the value. Im not very lucky to win the top 5 prizes, as i got 39th out of 51 prizes. Afterall, im not a lucky person.. =(

Comments

小敏 said…
Dear堂妹:认识妳这么久...在我心里,妳永远都是一个那么开朗、乐观的gal!
I am happy for you that you have already found someone that will cherish you...be happy k! 哈哈,我也要加油了!!

Popular Posts