607th entry

Due to infected room and my tiredness, i had almost two weeks didnt sit infront of my desk to online..

Spend alot of money on my rashes. One bed frame, two mattress, pillows and bloster and mattress protecter.. It didnt included the few months bills from docs.. I think all added up it cost me thousands and it swept clear my saving account..

Hands seem recovered.. legs are not..

Jacky cheung concert on 6th Jan is quite similar with the previous one. I enjoyed the concert despite this is the 2nd time of watching it.. Somemore the tixs are paid by him. =) It is fated that i end up watching with him. Tat time, he did suggested that we shd go together. HOwever that time i still havent met him before and i declined his offer..

Went to watch Le Grand Chef.. It is a good decision by the tossing coin.. I was crying (touching mmt) and laughing (comedy parts) like an idiot. Indeed a very nice movie.. No wonder it is a 1# in box office for 3 weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts