721th entry

My dear gave me a good surprise yesterday. He supposed to be work and he appeared in front of me! Since I have the complimentary tickets for the water amusement park, we decided to go have a good wet fun. =)

We tried many water games but i still too timid to play those thrilling ones. But i love to play the ulu-lah and the tsunami.. These were fun! Love the waves blew me off to the shore... But these gave me giddiness due to my sever motion sickness.

Within 4hr in the park, i was totally tanned. Dear described me as an overburnt piglet as i was super super tanned. As for him, he become reddish cooked crab. *Poor dear*

Lucky i dun have prob under the hot scorn sun. I nvr get any sun burnt in my entire life and i am proud of it. I only will tanned super super dark only.

Love the no crowd feeling at the park. It was awesome.. no need to wait for queuing those games.. It feel like dear had booked the whole park for me to play!!

It was really fun and enjoyable... Despite i had a fall when i get off the floating tube and had a cut on my knee cap. It became infected after several hours under the salty water.. Ended up i need to sent to medic room to do the wound cleaning to prevent more infection.

Later i went to collect the free gift and had a quick dinner with a movie watching. It was totally a fun n enjoyable day! =)

Comments

Lee said…
Hi Jerimin, how you doin'? Hope you better now, your leg I mean. Otherwise I come and bow on it, "pooooof", kow tim, ha ha.

I love Singapore, ECP, Bedok, Orchard road....not to mention the ahemmm, classy designer wearing ladies, ha ha.
You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Popular Posts