722th entry

I decided to give a try to give tuition for upper primary. This time i was offered to take up a little girl for her science. I had a long time didn't teach science. Previously i was mainly teaching chinese while other subjects are just supervised their homeworks or assessment books. Thanks to Kelly's handbook, i managed to read thr what are the topics which are teaching currently before i go for lesson.

The girl is quite sweet and brave to ask me many on-spot questions. Just after our first lesson, she invited me to write abt her autograph book which contain her close and best friends. I felt honour by her invitation. Also she become quite friendly with me after one lesson.

Hope things will become smoother in future. =)

Also i had been forgetful recently. I had forgetten my our little special day for the first time! I only remember after 3 days later.. Maybe im too troubled with other issues and forget abt it. Glad that dear didnt mind at all...

CNY is coming and i still dun have any mood about it..

Comments

Lee said…
Hi Jerimin, how you doin'? Nice to read you giving tuition. Yes, in life we try to help or assist those who needs help. And same time we learn from them, their kindness, their warmth....like her asking for your autograph.
You just have fun, keep well....if free drop by for a chat, best regards, Lee.

Popular Posts