737th entry

It is a random entry. This entry will be mainly photos with words. I realised that my blog is lack of pictures and i guess it will be boring without pictures to read. These are the photos that i had taken previously and wish to share with all. Nothing much but managed to catch a snap before it disappear.




It was raining cats and dogs during one of the afternoon and this bird ( i dunno what species is that. Mynah?) flew to outside of my kitchen window and standing there. It was drenching with the heavy rain water and it was not trying to hide herself for a shelter. I quickly ran to take my camera to snap it. Surprisingly, i took nearly ten snaps with my slow coach camera before she flew off.. She noticed me that im taking photos of her but she is not feared a stranger like me..

Due to my pin-point camera, it cannot capture any rain drizzing down. The only raindrops can be notice is at the metal railing.

I wish i have a DSLR to play with..

Comments

Popular Posts