735th entry

I am super exhausted recently due to many issues and lack of sleep.

I was introduced to do relief teaching for primary school by dear. It is an extra income for me as i am still in seach of new full time job. This job is fun and yet annoying. If i was assigned with good class, the class can be totally quiet and well behave. No much screaming and shouting is required. When i was assigned to misbehaved classes, i was totally loss of voice due to shouting and screaming. It is a good experience to deal with kids.

I need to wake up 5.45am and leave on 6.15am to work. I thought that i will have problem to wake up early but it wasn't. Perhap it was really fun and enjoying teaching except those misbehaved students make me wanna to die. I love to see those student's faces when i was walking around the school. They will quickly signal their friends to stop all those actions, bow and greet me. It was awesome feeling that i did feel respect where it is hardly seen in working environment. It was fun because i do not need to do marking or planning what to teach. If these are required, the word "fun" will be totally erased.

Beside teaching, i had been actively involved with my best friend's wedding. From fitting to reheaseals, im totally exhausted with those responsiblities and assigned duties. I need to help out alot of matters and ensure those matters to be done properly and accurately. On actual day, i need to butler bride for 12hours and i need to take care the flower gals to march in with me. And im the first one to march in and the rest need to follow my tempo and steps. Stress!!

I was totally exhausted for past week and i managed to doze off for 12 hours. This is my highest record as i usually slept for 6hrs daily.

It was a weekend yesterday and i decided to go to Johor Bahru for a break with dear. It was a good time to get away from works and the bridemaid issues. Everytime seem to be enjoyable until we were abt to leave. We didnt have any Singapore signal till we arrived at custom. It was a recall for those National serviceman and dear was one of them. It was impossible to return his camp by the allocated time. He will be in very serious trouble (fined or jailed) if he didnt return in time. By then, it was 30min before the reported time ended and we were still in JB.

It was a great mess and he had to make numerous calls. Mobile signal was pretty bad and he received 60 missed calls and 40 smses from friends and relatives who fail to locate him. As for me, my mobile was also busted with calls from his friend who fail to contact him.

Lucky dear called in time and told the situation he had. He was excused with permission but he need to submitted a copy of proof (his passport stamps) to the authorities. Dear claimed that he will be fine. I already scared badly. I know how serious it was if he failed to report on time. He busily making return calls and he failed to notice that im still super worried.

I hope that the matter will be over after his submisson of his proof on monday. By then, i will be able to relief totally.

Comments

cleffairy said…
*hugs* Hope things will turn out better soon for you and ur bf.

Popular Posts