736th entry

Im quite busy recently. Many assignments had been throwing to me. It is good to earn extra money before June arrive. Im quite popular between morning and afternoon shift. Muhaha.. I think im one of the few who is willing to accept both shifts which depending my availability.

Many matter had happened. All kinds of emotions had appeared on my face and my grumblings too.

Casey is actually known as KC. I had mistaken the spelling but both pronounce similarly. She is lost since sunday. Hope someone can find it back. =(

Min's wedding is over. It was a super tiring day.. I think this is the most tiring maid of honour i ever done. Great that it is over and i can focus my time on my english exam. I had totally did not touch it for several weeks due to work and min's wedding.

Im still tired with lack of sleep. I seem to have trouble to have a good sleep. I had not been sleeping at all during the eve of min's wedding and the actual day. Too stress bah..

Im looking forward for this weekend. At least i can watch the ironman 2 movie for free. I miss my weekend rest toO.. One day from weekend is the only time i can meet him. Both of us are busy with our own schedules.

Comments

Popular Posts