739th entry

Usually a lot of people will say Jeremin is a patient and well-tempered person. However it seem that this description do not work on yesterday. I had a terrible awful horrible nasty moody temper and treated most of my close ones a  nasty way.

It all start from the very early morning. I had a nasty headache for past few days and unable to sleep well. My mobile start to ring when i try to get more sleep since i got disturbed by folks during dawn. It was from him, an old friend of mine. I decided to sms why he called me.

He replied me within minutes that he asked me if i wish to attend both job fairs. I replied him that i will attend the weekend fair but the other fair need invitation (and i didnt received any yet).

Thinking that he received an invitation and asked me to join him (thinking that i received the invitation too). I explained him that i will attend the weekend fair but not the invitation fair. After several smses, he told me that he didn't have any invitation at all and i guess he likely to gatecrash it.

Simply, he anxiously ask me if i wan to join the fair with him in 6 days advance! I thought that Colleen is a super anxious in booking me for dates and i think he had won the title from Colleen.

It was a simple idea that asking me to go together for the fair. However, it seem to make a long winding issue.

I think this will be the end of story. Mostly i will sms or inform the person about the timing and venue to meet on the day before. And here come the nightmare...

I understand that he is nice to be a gentleman by asking when i will be free in day or evening or even which date to go.. However, it is annoying that when a person with a nasty headache and unable to rest properly. He sent each sms for one question and he got many questions to ask abt the venue, timing and etc.

I simply decide the date, timing and venue to meet. I even think of what bus to take to go there and listed all in a short sms and sent to him. I thought this issue will come to an end. However it wasn't.

He asked me if i wish to eat lunch together or we will eat our own before meeting. Further more, he still ask me if i want to ask Colleen to go along too..

This simple issue had taken nearly an hour.

By then, i thought i can have a good rest. However, last minute work need me and i had to rush to work. Somemore the behaviour of the brats had worn me even more during that whole afternoon till evening.

I cannot imagine why one by one (those liitle brats) is telling me who bully who.. who hit who.. who push who.. Not one, not two but up to ten cases. Best part of all, those were not happened during my hours but 3 to 4 hours before hand. How come they simply keep complaining and asking justice from me during end of the day? HOw come they do not voice out immediately to the teacher on spot but to me?

Am i too nice to them that they want to overturn me? They simply just walked up to me and complain this and that when im still dealing with case 1 when the countless complainers interrupted me every few minutes.

Im totally pissed!!

By the end of the day, i was totally wear out. I thought there will be no more issues. However, it didnt end yet.

The same old friend sms me in the morning, start to ask me for permission if he can invite his friend to join or not. I called up Colleen if she have any plan on that day. She wished to meet us for a gathering but her idea is not confirmed. She is still deciding.. And my limit had reached the top and my attitude turn worse. She was my first victim who received my nasty harsh words.

And i sms him that Colleen wish to have a meet up after the fair and he cannot simply link the idea and start to turn me back questions that this issue had to do with colleen's meetup?

At this moment, i felt tired, exhausted, hungry, smelly and moody. I simply dun want to reply any more...

Colleen sms me if she is the one who irriated me or not. I apologised her for my harsh behaviour but explained that she is not the one.

When i arrived at dear's hse, i start to grumble, yelled at dear for all my nasty unbearable issues... Even grandma want me to break me off by asking me eat my dinner first. I simple lost my behaviour at his house and no one darn to come into dear's room.

I had my dinner with dear. And apologised to him for my grumbling and nasty behaviour. I was still tired and sweating profusely. Dear is too tired to coax me and i decided to use his laptop to surf my FB.

At this moment, HE (the old friend of mine) immediately msn me when i just logged in. He still asking me the issue. I tried my best to keep my temper well by replying and explained why Colleen want to meet up had to do with his friend tagging along. I explained that his friend may want to meet him after the fair (as after all it was rare to meet up school friend) and it will be rude if we just left her immediately the fair.

His reply was that his friend will not have any plan with him after the fair. He will leave together with me to meet up colleen. Within minutes later, he told me that at most his friend will tag along with us (if we are agreeable) to meet up with Colleen.

I blew my top. That was the last straw... It turn out to be long winded and dragging.. Im tired, smelly, exhausted, sweating profusely and grumble. I do not wish to deal this issue anymore. It seem to be endlesss and this topic had been on going for 12 hours and no ending seem to come close.

I typed "whatever" and i logged off.

Later, i just reach home and bath. I only want to topple myself into the bed and sleep. I think he finally sense that something is wrong and called me twice. Finally he left an sms, asking if something is wrong.

My eyes are simply closed and replied him that i had an awful day and i need sleep. And he didnt disturb me throughout the whole night.

This morning, the same time as yesterday, his smses came. He showered his concerns to me - asking if i feel better. And he even extended his concerns by willing to take unpaid leave to have a talk or accompany me.

I appreciated his thoughts and concerns. All i want is some moment of privacy.

*****

Disgress issue...

Why am i so work up yesterday? Is my patience wear off by those brats and his constant smses? I was thinking so hard until i start to blog. As usual, my blogging help me to understand how i think and my feeling. I start to realise that he is behaviouring like a little one yesterday. Asking little details like - sat or sun? afternoon or evening? lunch together or not? Can my friend come along or not? It seem a student is asking permission from his teacher. The same behaviour like the little brats yesterday.

No wonder im angry and pissed yesterday. Btw, my headache is still in pain.. Ouch..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just let your brain and heart have a rest!! Zzz early girl!

Popular Posts