743th entry

I wondered if im really jinx. I always occur something happened to what i order for my food.

The recent case was happened yesterday. Dear order two set meals and a side dish, prawn roll. There were four piece and i picked two to eat. One of them happened to have a big black stapler wrapped inside it and i was unaware and chew it. I spit it out after i found something is hard during my chewing. It turned out to be a big metal stapler!!



Some years back, my friend and i order two piece of cake from well-known coffee chain store. The one i order was found a stapler toO.

Another incident was a worm was found in the raw oyster. Luckly Colleen rang me up and i was busy answering the phone with her. During the chatting, a worm was crawled out from my oyster!! i did blog in on my blog.

Other time, a egg shell was found inside the egg tart that i chosed in school.

Raw meat was served when i was dining a newly opened cafe with my family. The most annoying issue was i kept calling for a manager ample of time and no one came to me!! Everyone is ignoring me. *piss*

Icy cold meat was served last two weeks and it totally annoyed and ask for a change immediately.

Comments

cleffairy said…
Wah, can sue them!

Popular Posts