776th entry

Few weeks ago, i was invited to stay with my best friend's house. It was because her folks went overseas for several days due to Tomb sweeping. Her dad was from Malaysia and that was why her mum was worried she will be alone. So i went over and stayed. We knew for many years and i didn't realised that we had not been staying a night together before. I had gone overseas trip with min but not with her.. Hmm.. she treated me a marvelous dinner because i helped to diagnose her allergy symptoms.

Another best friend flew to Bangkok with her husband for a week as second honeymoon. She returned back and gave me a sms. Sweet! And today she popped by my home with 3 stalks of rose. That was super sweet. I think this is the first time to receive flower in this year...

I got through the job interview but the working date was deferred few months later. It was due to my medical report and it was still unready yet. Mum complained that it seem very hard to get a smooth sailing in my career.

Comments

Popular Posts