777th entry

Finally, i received my medical report after so much hassle. The next stage will be mailing the report back to the office and waiting for final offical confirmation.

I had breakfast with Clar and Ambrose. This is the first time I saw him personally and I realised that Clar had been training him very independently. He could do many stuffs that a 2 year 4 month toodler cannot do. He could walk up the bus steps himself... He will answer what you ask him.. Clar had done a very good job with bringing up his son.

She used her knowledges, skills and pinpoint my mistake when i offer a piece of tissue to his son. End up, she was right. I need to learn more with handling kids.

We shared the job experiences and i realised it was tough to be an educator for preschool. I had seem overlooked the seriousness and the hardworks for this job. I start to worry about it now..

Comments

Popular Posts