778th entry

Another sleepless night again. It was 2.48am.

I managed to doze off at midnight due to my effect of my medication. I had been sick for a while. All seem recovering except my nose and voice. Perhaps i overworked with my voice during my teaching. I need them badly for work. It mean i need a lot of rest and no verbal conversation during this long weekend.

Yesterday was an exciting day. I managed to watch The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I was anxious to see the mystery of the wedding dress. To me, the wedding dress is the most important accessory for the bride and i was curious about the speculation about the gown compare with Princess Diana. I could said that it was a very gorgeous ivory traditional dress with a train. It was so elegant and it likely to be a trend for the bride for this season. Do you know that the commoners can reproduce a similar wedding gown of the Princess Diana after 6 hours exposure of her wedding?

OK, i should wrote something memorable..

Dear brought me to a restaurant that he was recommended by his colleague. It was Medzs, operated by Food Junction. It is similar to Marche style but it was mainly focus on Mediterranean food and wine. We shared France Rosemary truffle butter Roast Chicken, a piece of pizza, Turkey hotplate chicken kebab with cheese and patio, pumpkin soup, Rostio, a glass of cookie and cream and a bottle of Greengoblin beer. The atmosphere was small and cosy. Both of us loved the food and environment. Nice. It is a good spot for gathering.

Comments

Popular Posts