337th entry

What a blur queen i am! I wrote #334th entry numbers for all previous 3 entry. This show i am really tired. I had just changed it. Hope no one really spot me stupid mistaken.

Ok, i am getting busier.

Tired.. I had been painting the house for past 3 days and it seem to be endless.. I still got kitchen, 2 bathrooms and storage room. I also need to repaint one of the living room wall as there is still some cement stains that dad created after i painted it.

Rong~er had finished his exam and been looking for fun. Of course, he will never fail to target me to go for the gathering.. He had been on phone this afternoon for an hour and half crapping nonsense with me. [ WOnder can i go with this rate of running to toilet? ]

Colleen said i put on more weight and she still wanna to have a feast with her..

I received Clar's inviation and her instruction's email. Wow.. i saw the number of photos i needed to pose with the couple for the group photo taking. Oh my goodness.. I wanna to faint. Im not main character. How come i was practically almost every photos? -_-"

I am also starting to get busier with other people's wedding plan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa, What crapping nonsense you toking abt huh?.... Of coz lah, you people never bother to initiate gathering mah, so no choice lor, have to wait for me to be free liao then i gather you guys mah. You guys just dont how many SMSs i've to send, to reconfirm date, time, people, location etc..especially rejections and some dont even bothered to reply me....haiz, felt so stupid going through all these when no one bothers...what the heck!?...well, what to do, 我不入地狱,谁入地狱?
荣儿苦恼!
pinkballz said…
well well...

Popular Posts