339th entry

I had tons to say since last night. However I was too tired to write them all.

Perhaps this is growing up stage though I am already an adult. I need to learn to let go and learn to grow mature. Also I also start thinking the life cycle of birth, growth, illness and death too.

I had hardly got time for myself. Ah min asked me my definition of “rest”. I replied her something like that. “Stay at home, enjoying doing something u like”. Though I practically everyday stay at home but my time are all occupied by people’s works. I am tired… and I need my own time privacy.

Help someone to for location viewing for a house unit. Sun-tanned under the noon sun for nearly an hour. I grew darker.

I miss the time when I go out eat, spend and drove me anywhere part of Singapore. Some more I no need to pay for anything. The feeling was darn good…

I declared the silliest and dumbest girl on earth is me! I can go help people settle payment for someone’s new house and return home without collecting the house documents. The HDB staff still rang me up when they are nearly off work. Ha-ha… What a joker I am!

I had just set Ivan’s photography award photo as my wallpaper. It was so nice and I like it very much. Thanks Ivan for letting me to be the 2nd person to have it as wallpaper.

Comments

pinkballz said…
who on earth is that?

Popular Posts