343th entry

I suddenly felt that i was surrounded with family love.

Firstly, I received an email from Paris. I felt honoured as I am one of the two persons she sent to. She updated me her new address, current working and house environment and plus some other secrets. I did reply her back to thank her for her sweet thoughts.

I seemed to have a msn "relative" conversation just now.. I was chatting with Ivan and Shortie.. Now everyone knew i went for an holiday. I wanna to say loud that "lim family network is darn super fast!". (Btw, Lim family is my mum's side). Also plus my dear good friend rong~er is ard on msn toO. Im nearly typed so fast until i dunno who am i chatting with..

Thanks to Ivan for consulting me. He knew my situation well as he knew me since i was born. He did cheer me up, clear my doubts and question my actions. I am glad that i got such an wonderful cousin. Sometime i do wish he could be my another elder bro..

Im still typing my holiday details. Hope i can finish fast..

Comments

pinkballz said…
showing us ur hol details?

Popular Posts