341th entry

Busy Busy Busy...

It held up with many matters, esp homeworks, assignments for the past 5 days. I need a breath!

I was spotted by Nagib yesterday twice. However he stopped me only on 2nd time.

Location: at the school lobby when i was walking to bus stop.
Time: 3pm

Nagib: "ppsssssssss.."

Me: "huh, oh.. Hi Sir!"

Nagib: "what are u doing here?"

Me: "Oh, library."

Nagib:" How ur icp? Pass? How much u scored?" (his scary eyes staring at me!)

Me: "Pass! Ard 42 i guess (actually i forget the actual figure)"

Nagib: "Hmmm.." ( He nodded his head to signal that he is satisfied with my result. I tot he will demand more)

Nagib: "How the gals?"

Me: "all passed and graduated! Except me. I still have two modules left. MM and MA"

Nagib: "izzit u scored badly before?"

Me: "I failed badly for most of my foundation units in year 1. Btw, how come sir is here?"

Nagib: "Lesson. I had lessons everyday." (I forget he teached IBM toO..)

Me: Ok, goodbye sir. I got to go. See you.." ( i ran off... and sir was waving back to me!)

Luckily Sir was not demanding with my results otherwise i will be dead! I kept avoiding him a few times when i spotted him a couple of times as i knew he will ask for my result and feared he will not satisfied with mine. Lucky it was over...

Btw, i will not around in singapore from this fri to next mon. If u need to look for me, please contact me after monday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
me very happy guess 3 have all casts of expressboy haha my fav inside rainie yang song - ai mei nice nice jus finish watchin frog drama 1 hr ago very interesting n funny.. remember 2 watch on next wed. jus now on net saw a new of jacky n kang kang seems tat they r drifting apart. dun 4get 2 ask me abt MD & QE ent news when u come back.. hope u had a happy trip .. my xu liu shan n andy.....

elmo's sis
pinkballz said…
yes, i am looking for u. how abt coming to my plc ard 4.30pm on 2 Dec (Fri)?

My makeup stylist says that she will tell u how to help me "reapply" the make-up on actual day. she will pass a kit with some blotter, tissue, sponge. will teach u how to wipe my sweat/oil, apply powder, brusher & lipcolour.

she will also teach u how to remove the airpins of my veil, coz when doing outsoor phototaking, i will remove my veil.
Anonymous said…
Many things 2 tell u scared i 4got how har??? Tat super host guy u told me is tat part time dj.. i heard him chatting with pei fen again have MD & QE news.. dun know how 2 tell u sob sob must call u... elmo is sleeping now time is 9+ mum watchin arsenal me nothing 2 do.

xiaoyanzi

Popular Posts