358th entry

Happy new year!

How does yr new year eve spent? Haha.. i tot i will be as usual but this new year eve is totally different!!

I went to last night shopping spree and there are many sales.. I shop and shop non stop until each stores is closing. A korean shop salepersons all stand outside the entrance; hinting me that they are closing as i was the very last person in the store strolling and examing the products. When i step out of the shopping mall, my hand is full of shopping bags.. I bought many many shoes of my sizes!!! yes.. my size.. im so happy.

Then i went to Chinatown for supper. I hadnt have any supper since a long time.

My dad followed my wrong road instruction and we drove to expressway. We saw many cars are parking there to see the coming fireworks.

Btw, I had a wonderful midnight fireworks viewing. My parents are really went crazy with me to drive me to take a peak view of firework watching. We had a good location and we are very near to the firework. Yes, very near! NEar until my ear is going to turn deaf. Practically i was covering my ears throughout the whole firework.

I felt grateful that my parents went all the expense of their sleeping hours to watch the midnight firework because i wan to see it. My mum was practically rubbing her eyes while waiting the firework. However they really enjoy it and had been telling everyone how close we are to the firework. At the end of the fireworks, i clapped loudly and shout "bravo" to apprericate how beautiful it is. I tot i will be an idiot by doing such a non traditional way (in singapore) to apprericate the firework. However Crowds ard me also began to do the same thing as i do, plus some did horn their cars to show their appreciation. Haha...

THis morning, i ask how my bro's fireworks watching with his fiancee and he said that he cant see it due to too much crowds. Haha.. my mum laughed at him cos we are really had a very grand view..

Too bad i forget to bring my videocam along.. wat a pity...

Comments

pinkballz said…
which korean store u went? the 1 at burlington.

Popular Posts