364th entry

it happen few days ago...

i was about to heat up a newly open can of tomato baked bean and i saw...

"argh.." was craved on one of the bean.

Wahaha.. i bet one of the bean processor was too angry and craved on it.

Now i really worry how safe can food can be.

*****

i saw myself on mirror while i was brushing my tooth today... I saw SOMETHING!

WRINKLES....

wAhhhh...

it show im OLD!

there is two fine lines on my left side of cheek bone. It will appear whenever i smile widely.

darn...

i must not smile oftenly liao...

I also must get anti age treatment skin care product. Aiming SK product...

Wait till i save enough to get one..

Comments

Anonymous said…
WHOAAHAHAHHAHAHA... suddenly think you are gettin old ar? wrinkles? they are just sign of experience, shows you are gettin more mature liao mah.. dun forget there is a gethering on the 17th Feb 2006 hor, JJ is goin back to Aust liao leh
荣儿
pinkballz said…
try and let me know if SK2 is worth the $.

Popular Posts