361th entry

Tests, assignments are piling up. Mock exam dates are set and approaching..

Too much holiday this month do make me more lost track of dates.

i forget many dates and things.. such as:
tim's birthday. I did sent his a belated birthday greeting.
tues is a public holiday and it make me cant revision my test at home peacefully.
dunno which week is the subj consultation class

*****

i recalled some pasts when i was on bed last night. I just reveal one for u all to read.

I remembered clearly that my uniform for pri 1 and 2 were custom made as i was too small built. Imagined that i simply wear the smallest size of the uniform and it was so loosely and baggy. Mum bought the sewn school badges and asked an auntie who next block of my old apartment to have 3 set of tailor made uniforms and skirts. A few days before school start, i tried my newly uniform which is fitted nicely on me. Somemore no one knew it was custom made as it was looked like those ready sell uniforms. That time my uniform was so girly as it was sleeveless blouse and skirt. In pri 3, the school changed uniforms as boys and gals had to wear same type of shirts. What a pity such design had no longer exist..

I am too busy to blog or i have nothing to blog? i think latter...

*colleen will be grumbling on the next phone conversation due to my nonsense entry.. hee

Comments

Popular Posts