639th entry

I realised that im neglecting this blog. Partly i had a super long working hrs and super heavy duties. Practically i had been staying late nearly daily...

Everyone is complaining that they cant see me... wat to do..? i need to feed myself n folks.

I think that i tend to spend as im staying away from home (except the fact i stay with folks). The only things that i do not need to pay rent. However allowance is a must. Mum is complaining that im not giving enough.

Haiz.. my miserable pay and those block leaves and MC... all deduct my pay.

Haiz... i saw shortie's photo.. making realised that my art talent is getting worse... No wonder i only got C6 for my Art during o level.

Working hard to adapt in new environment. Colleagues are fine. Not very political type. I think im going to be drown by foreigners esp the neighbour country. I think it is abit disadvantage for taking long leave during festival season. Haiz... same old probs..

I miss Bkk.. saw her photos.. i have the urge to return there again... my shopping spree... my icecream.. and more..

my "want" list seem become longer... mostly are IT products.. since bro left, i had to get them myself. I miss the period whenever he pass his 2nd hand items to me when he bought new ones.. haha..

I need a good short break...

Comments

Popular Posts