641th entry

Nothing is always a smooth path.

Ya.. i got hit by this so call econ recession.. these past few days were bad.
I got the retrenchment letter today. I had mix of emotions. Sad yet happy.

I felt sad that nobody felt great to receive such letter without any compensation. I felt really sad that no one really saw my hardwork and efforts i spent on this job. Esp the hours i spend in the offices even weekdays..

I got permisson to leave immediately when i got my letter. It was already late aftern and advice not to be nice to those back stabbers.. Im not surprise with this.

SAle drop 60% down. In money view, less worker mean less expenses. Afterall im new. I was not offer compensation due to the probation period. The company really save alot if they retrench me.

More sad that my income is cut. I had planned for trip n other matters. Pending this miser pay to cover them.

Im happy that i had been complaining to leave this miserable place on spot. It became turn as i can no longer deal with those unreasonable buyers and those stupid "have to apply everything for little matter".

Haiz.. still in mix emotion..

Comments

juzyounme said…
friend, don't be too upset. must pull urself up n look for another job!
juzyounme said…
don't be too upset. must pull urself up n find another job.
小敏 said…
Add oil...Don't give up hope as you are always so positive and cheerful!! Take care ya!

Popular Posts