642th entry

Not a very merry xmas.
I think the happiest new i received is someone chip part of the cost of a CPU.
Dear got me the 2nd hand cpu always auto shut off. I know it still can be use but scared that it will broke down when i need money most.
Got a new "toy" yesterday and got it install today.
Still calculating how much i can bear with the little salary i had.

Thanks for Ah luan n colleen for their xmas present. I felt bad that i got none for them this year.
Got a LA speciality coke bottle from ah luan. She got it when she went to state for tour.
Collen got me a hand massager. Manual one... she fear i got overwork..

Clar ask me to come empty hand for her son full mth celebration. I felt bad. Surely i will not go there empty handed. Still planning abt the gift.. Hope she will not mind with the low budget gift.

Happy Xmas eve..

Comments

juzyounme said…
aiyo, not necessary that u bring a gift eh. i know it's v tough financially. afterall brownie lost his job in Oct.
小敏 said…
no worries..it's a new beginning soon!!

祝妳和家人(your dear too)有個溫馨、開心的聖誕節!

Popular Posts