645th entry

I finally got to catch yes man. I had many things to express out. It is true that yr chance turn zero if you reject any invitation. If we tend to learn to say yes, perhap we can try something we had nvr expected. I had such feeling before. Due to financial reason, i always reject some invitaions. Once i did make an effort to attend despite of poor finance, i had unexpect rewards. Not monentary but emotionally. I felt if i didnt attend that gathering, i had really miss out alot of fun n joy. I felt carl had the finance to try anything he can. I wish i can... without any finance restraint.

Ya.. back to reality... im still struggling with it. Pending for my last pay to be deposit. Had some internal struggle with the decision i plan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! no worries, jobs are everywhere. Just get one to survive first if there's no job you really desire.

Popular Posts