684th entry

Transformer 2 rocks!!

Finally i had waited to Tue to catch the movie, Transformer 2 for its cheaper rate. I had to bear so much where many ppl told me how nice it is.. i had to bear since the sneak preview till yesterday. I pestered dear to book online from last sun. Cos i know the good seats will be taken away. From the day he book, it left 8 rows from the front. Not to my surprise, we went in the cinema and notice the only row available is only front seats. Btw, the cinema is GV Max, 17 rows (with 30 over seats per row). Dear is still laughing that he wasn't cold at all... Ha ha.. of cos lah.. few hundred ppl in the cinema.. the temp obviously increase..

Nice graphic and long storyline. Worth my value of the ticket n patient. =)

Managed to take a photo with transformer on two week. I think it is a promotion for transformer. There is a pro photographer and he keep taking photos for everyone who posed. Btw he dun sell the photos to us. He said it was for internal purpose.

Walked ard. Go pet shop n see the pets. Saw little teppains, hamsters n rabbits. Of cos there are many puppies waiting for their new owners.

Golden retriever is sold. The terrier was sold too..

I saw a 5mth old Bernese Mt Dog. It look already 7 kgs big.. *faint*

Cos i remember that full grown Bernese Mt Dog jumped on me..

Sidetrack abit...

Last sunday, i went for dinner at dear's aunt place. Saw Net roaming ard outside dear's uncle house. (they are neighbours) I dragged dear to go to see Net.. He is so happy to see us.. whacking its tail n got a slap from its whacking tail. I think net is a mix breed, but resemble hound.. Large size hunting dog..

dear open the gate to go in, i saw two large dog. One is a full size grown Bernese Mt Dog... There are three in total.

OMG.. Bernese Mt Dog ran to me.. I think it had a weight of 30kg+. Whenever he ran, it produce a bang sound on the ground n i can feel the mini earthquake at that moment.. Dear n i went to backyard to wash hand, he kept running with me.. Im so scare as its built is so big. His height is abt half of my ht... Then he still jump onto me and i nearly fall due to its heavy weight.

This is the biggest dog size i ever seen..

Dear open the slide door to see anyone is ard and just Net sneak in during i took off my shoe. I dunno that Net supposed to be lock outdoor as he always got fight with Bernese Mt Dog n lost terribly..

Dear is angry that it sneak indoor and order Net to get out.. Best part is that Net dun wan to go out.. =( I persuaded Net to be good n go out.. Net is angry with dear and He bit him..

Called the relative how to deal with Net. Asked us to leave him alone. We locked the gate n left.

Net is such an obedient dog but it bark n bite when he is offended.

Of cos dear hand is infected immediately. Cousin Doc told dear that it is skin reaction due to bacteria. Help him with cleaning the wound.

Great that dear dun have to A&E like his mum similar case..

Dear told me nice encounters with a Great Dane is.. It classify as gigantic size. Healthy size is approx 45 - 55kgs.. And he had a hard time to get pass his uncle entrance as it is abt my 3/4 of size!!..

Comments

Popular Posts