685th entry

I know it is kind of late to write such entry.

Im kind of missing MJ, the king of pop. Honestly, i am not a fan of his as i was not exposed to English songs during my early age. All i got my impression from him is the "moonwalk dance" he performed and the numerous fans during his concert. Also the scandal news during my teen years.

I had been watching the news abt him, the music video he had sang, the documentaries abt his entire 50 years of life during these few days.

He is a legend, an icon to the music industry. The songs which i had heard but always forget their titles.. I am more inpressed that he show the world that the surviving african to the whole world.

Songs such as "We are the world", "Beat It", "You are not alone" and "Dangerous" - I think these are everyone's fav.

I think i had been emotional with his news n songs broadcasting in the whole world. Perhap im old... Nearly hit 3/5 of his age already. Nowaday im more sensitive to life and death..

*sob*

Hope that the family will move on.. esp the kids. A loss of a family member is always so hurtful. With such a famous dad, i think they will even had harder time to move on due to the medias.

RIP, MJ. You are still remain forever in our heart..

Comments

Popular Posts