687th entry

Ok, im darn full. Had a treat for past two days. Tummy start to grow bigger already.. =(

The gals treated me at Xin Wang HK cafe. We shared noodles, chicken curry, prawn paste chicken and the mango mountain ice dessert. Very filling... Had a short coffee break while waiting for Jon.

It is a long time this group can present all together. I think i have honor to have them to present together. Always she or her cannot make it.

Louis is super cute.. Gave me a ring to apologise. Im not the one who organised nor that day is my bday.. Haha.. still wish me Happy Bday.

Colleen gave me a branded ear pc. It happened that mine had prob to listen weeks ago and i wish to get. She tricked me to go out early to buy at the spot. Thanks!

I nvr expect Tricia called me out today is to celebrate advance bday.. Brought me to Central n had a jap set lunch. I felt so paiseh that i didnt celebrated hers two month ago.. We had a late lunch and walked ard Clark Quay for photo shooting.. Next time i know who can i chio for phototaking as my dear is not interested at all!!

Hee..

Later we had a coffee break. Planned to treat her but she paid the bills instead.. More super paiseh... =S

Next time i will treat her back.

I think my dear is super excited on next wed. I think i will be pampered like a princess that day. I hope he will not spend so much on me. I rather wish him to save it then spending on me. Nowaday, money is hard to earn.

Comments

Popular Posts