686th entry

Last nite i accidentially click the link and it was showing live telecast of MJ public memorial service. I didnt know what time does the memorial service start according to Singapore time. I only know it start ard 3pm in US time.

Since i was online doing my stuff, i let the website run under the background. And it start shortly...

It was 1.38am.

It seem to be more like a performance than a service. All A-list singers were singing to celebrate as a tribute for MJ. The performance is awesome n super. It seem to be a concert with many stars.

Love his bro sang "smile", MC sang the the opening song, the group sang "heal the whole" and "we are the whole"

Some went up the stage for speech. I am totally touch by Brooke's speech. She was trying to tell that MJ is just a little kid in her eyes. I can seem that she is so deeply attach this special relationship with him since young. They bonded because they understand that they need to be adult at the young age. I guess both are deeply attached during that point of time.

Ya.. King of pop was a normal human when he was off the stage. He craved for love and care as we do. Somehow this status caused him lost the normal life which he craved for.

Also the Paris Jackson faced the public to express her love for him. It make me cried with tear. Asking a 11 year old girl to face the loss of her beloved father and the media, it seem to be hard for a child.

When i finish the whole memorial service, it was 4am. And my head is busting with pain. Popped a pill and dozed off..

Today i managed to catch the re-play of the service again. I cried again. Btw it was Kenny who informed me that TV is broadcasting..

I do miss you... but i think your family do miss you the most...

Comments

Popular Posts